About the Jigs
- Full 360 degree rotation rollover jig at the touch of a finger due to being perfectly balanced on the cars central axis.
- Bolts into place using the cars original bumper mounting holes with our stronger irons where required.
- Fully adjustable – there are 6 height settings which can be used to set height and more importantly, the cars centre of gravity. The cars seen in the pictures here are perfectly balanced and can be put into any angle using one hand and kept there without even being locked into position, but can be locked in any one of 16 positions (and you WILL use every one of them !!!), when being worked on. In our experience this adjustment is very important as if the rollover jig is mounted wrongly, as most are, it can become very top heavy and unstable and takes a lot of effort to rotate, as well as being unsafe. Also, for example, when mounting a convertible the balance will be different, with this jig you can “fine tune” the balance, especially if you purchase one of our self loading / balancing tools.
An E-Type Rollover Jig in action
- Mounting bars that swivel to take into account mounting hole/ bracket angles WE DO NOT ASK YOU TO FIT WEDGES TO MAKE IT FIT.
- Adjustable legs for height and leg spacing’s, useful where height is an issue.
- Folds down flat when not in use – saving on storage space. Can be dismantled to fit into a car boot.
- Professionally welded by our time-served, certificated welder, All bolts made of high tensile steel.
- We can make these to suit any car, the jig comes with fittings for 1 car, extra fittings are available, please contact us with your requirements.
WE NOW MAKE A HEAVIER VERSION ROLLOVER JIG FOR LARGER / HEAVIER CARS (PRICE DIFFERENCE IS £40)